802.11a/b/g dual band miniPCI card
Key Features and Benefits
• Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g standard
• Output Power of up to 19dBm @ b/g/n Band
• Atheros AR5414, chipset
• 2 X U.FL Antenna Connectors
OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64QAM
DSSS: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
• Operating temperatures: -20ºC to 70ºC
• Power consumption MAX 2.4W
Your universal wireless card.
R52 is a 65mW 802.11abg wireless card and uses the Atheros AR5414 chipset.
It is the logical choice for use in combination with RouterOS and RouterBOARD
because of it’s high compatibility and reliability.
Card has two U.fl connectors for external antennas.